Re: [ST] new subject: ST & wheelies

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 Bt3001@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I just aquired an 01 BRG ST and wonder are many of you experienced riders
> pulling wheelies in it's stock form.  I find it to have a nice pull but very
> constant and am somewhat afraid to try forcing it.  It is past the break in
> mileage.  Thanks BT

Me wheelie, never, but from what I understand all it takes is the bike
running along at 4-5k RPM steady, then floor the throttle and a little upward
pressure on the bars and the front end will loft. I understand going to an
18 tooth front sprocket will make things a bit easier.

t.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 15,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500