Re: [ST] GenMar Bar Risers

I have the GenMar risers on my RS.  The pervious owner had them on there,
and I just kept them.  I believe that they are actually risers for the ST,
but the fit on the RS (with a little overhang in the back).  I believe that
they could be a little higher and not effect the cable, but I believe that
they would start hitting the windscreen.  I'm guessing that he bought them
for about $90.

Regards,
Sean

'00 Triumph Sprint RS