Re: [ST] new lister with questions

Welcome aboard Curt.  You made a fine choice.  I just traded in my Red '99
Sprint ST for a red '02.  Don't worry about the Zero Gravity not fitting.  I
kept my Sport Touring sheild from them that was on my '99.  It fit right on
the '02.  There were no changes to the fairing that would mean re-tooling
this item.  So go ahead and consider whether you want the double-bubble or
sport touring shield.  The double may still let air hit your shoulders, but
help with helmet buffeting.  The sport touring shield is right between the
stock shield and the Triumph tall shield(which seems like overkill to me
everytime I see one).  I like the weather coverage and change in tone of the
noise, not as high pitched, when I went from stock to ZG ST shield.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen