Re: [ST] Firearms all the way! - long rant

Alex,

It may be the justice system, not the countries themselves.  Seems like
here in the good ole USA, the courts are more interested in the rights
of the criminal than the loss of rights of the victim.

But the sun is shining today and I think a ride on the ole ST will clear
my head.  (Triumph content)

Dave Bardell
01 ST
02 Gas Gas Pro Trials