Re: [ST] Tire Mileage

> I don't know but I have never heard of anyone (else)
> getting 9K miles out of any tire on any sportbike.
> I'm jealous.  Are the New England roads paved with
> gold?  ;^)

I just hit 10k miles on my front tire here in the bay area.  It is eavenly
worn since I don't take long highway trips.  I ride aggressivly from time
to time but most of my miles are commuting.

My rear tire is at 7500 miles and is not looking quite as good as the front
but still good for a few hundred more miles.  When my tax return arrives
I'm getting 2 new tires.

A coworker of mine got 12k miles on a set of tires that came with his vfr.

Wes

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.