Re: [ST] Flame wars

- -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Anderson, Neil G (CPR)" <andersng@xxxxxx>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. März 2002 16:31
Betreff: [ST] Flame wars

> Ladies & gentlemen,

[hot topic bbs]

> One of the reasons I enjoy reading this list is that it is truly
> international, but I have noticed in the last year that the non-US lister
> postings are becoming rarer.  I think we had better stick to discussing
> motorcycles unless we want to have an international incident and lose a
> substantial number of listers!

IMHO it could be worth to think a little bit further than only motorbikes or roads...
Due to different law systems in Europe (except GB) and USA - romanian vs. anglican - there are different feelings about some things.
I think I will learn seeing a problem with another viewing angle (hope my english is understandable) - so the discussion can broaden my impressions.
If I am not interested in a topic I am able to delete these mails - but it don't disturbs me.

> Neil
> P.S. Obligatory ST content; only 17 days until I get back to Edinburgh and
> fire up my ST again, wahooo!

back from a 230km round at +13 degree Celsius - really fine...

Enrico
- --
'00 ST 'BlueBelle'
Vienna, Austria, Europe