[ST] Thanks for your support!

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to write a such a nice E-mail and coming over
while we completed another product which is the no cutting required Triumph
RS Frame Sliders. Mike, as you know, I was a bit apprehensive offering new
products for the RS and ST at first since I was not certain if the demand
was there. Our item 17 frame sliders for the ST is our first new product for
the ST and we hope that it has met customer expectations :)

The first production lot for the RS frame sliders will be available for
immediate delivery next week. It will be designated as item 20 no cutting
required frame sliders for the Triumph RS w Black or White. Price will be
$95 which is significantly less than the German Sliders. Also, if you do
need to replace just a slider or side we will be happy to machine sub
assemblies. That way you do not have to purchase the entire assembly. This
service is not offered by the German manufacturer.

Sincerely,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com