[ST] Mirror extension delay is entirely my fault

Hi Steve Alex,

The lack of progress on the completion is not all Steve's fault. I made a
first prototype set shipped to another ST owner in Washington that could not
ride due to Winter weather conditions. After waiting close to a month I gave
up and talked Steve into trying out a second set I made up. Since Steve
rides his ST on long journeys and he is also mechanically inclined I could
not ask for a better pilot. We hope the mirror extensions work right out of
the box but these things usually take 2 or 3 updates.

Sincerely,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com