[ST] Tire(tyre) mileage and Volvo Stickers (No gun content)

I never had the honor of wearing out a tire on my ST. On my first "Blue
Devil" I had replaced the rear tire twice due to punctures.

The front tire had just over 12,000 miles on it when a woman driving a
Volvo made a left turn in front of me. I used the front tire to remove
her rear bumper. Needless to say, I had to buy a new set of tires and a
bike to attach to them.

As for the Volvo stickers, sign me up. For the aforementioned reason I
would like to plaster them all over the Blue Devil. Heck, I might even
get that tattooed on my butt!

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
              -- Walter Bagehot