Re: [ST] Flame wars

I don't know how this all started but I too contributed to the thread.  I
wouldn't call it a flame war.  I thought flaming is disrespecting someone,
which this is not.  We're just debating differences of opinions.

I apologize if I offended anyone, it's not meant to be personal.  I forget
that not everyone is easy going and some are easily offended.  I do better
talking in person than I do with this blasted thing.

I hope no body leaves this list just because of this trivial thread because
95% of what is sent is useful and it's great that we can bridge the world
and help each other with motorcycle problems.

As far as I'm concerned its water under the bridge.  Let's keep moving
forward.
- -Rich
00 Sprint RS
(You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please
all of the people all of the time)