[ST] CF Rear Hugger for the RS/ST

Hi John,

We are trying to get Jack Lilley Ltd. to offer one for the RS and ST. Their
concern is that with the initial non recurring involved with making the mold
that it would not be cost effective. I purchase all my CF from JL Ltd. not
because I have to but because of the quality. I have a JL Ltd. rear hugger
on a Triumph Daytona since 1997 and it shows no signs of delamination,
measling or cracking. Steve Lilley is not convinced of the demand for the RS
and ST so that is why we trying to get a rough count of the initial demand.
If anyone on the list wants one please step up and let sponsor of this list
know now please :)

Sincerely,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com