[ST] Racing Schools

Penguin vs. California Superbike School

Both organizations are going to be in Florida this year and I'm seriously
thinking about going.  If both are good quality then only price will be my
deciding factor, although I'm leaning toward penguin because I could race
too.  KC's school is just a 1-day school, If I go to penguin in Homestead
then that's a race weekend and I have the option to race too.

My calculated differences in price are as follows with bike and gear rental

KC = $645 ($1595 lose damage deposit, i.e. wreck)

Penguin = $565 ($875 lose damage deposit)

Penguin school+race = $765 ($1075 lose damage deposit)

Odds are highly unlikely I'll wreck during the school because I'll be
cautious and learning.  Odds are higher that I'll wreck racing if I feel
confident enough from the school to try to hang with the leaders(i.e. be
competitive)  I'm still undecided.  AND NO I won't use my baby cause if
anything happens I'll be out my RS.  It's always better to wreck someone
else's bike.

Anyone have any experience with either of these schools?

- -Rich
00 Sprint RS