Re: [ST] Replacement fairings

>From: "Erik Squires" <erik_squires@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I noticed many here mentioned the Zero G double bubble fairing.  Any reason
>why people prefer it to the touring fairing from Zero G?
>
>Take care!
>
>Erik

Howdy Erik,

I like both, for different reasons.  The ZG-DB is better looking on the
bike, follows the lines of the faring more closely.  You get a lot more wind
on your arms and chest from it, (a "good thing" in warm to hot weather)  It
is my choice for summer/hot riding.  The ZG-ST is taller and flatter, so is
cuts much more wind, I run when the weather turns cooler and on
multi-thousand mile trips.  It's nice to have the option of switching
between the two.

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"Lowest Common Denominator" is not sexual innuendo