Re: [ST] Adjuster

Well after today's ride, I can also confirm that in addition to
making it harder to get the bike up on the centerstand, the adjuster
definitely affects the ground clearance. I've touched pegs and belly
pan before, but today I grounded on the centerstand, which was a bit
startling. But that does give some clue to the debate we had a while
back about what grounds first. If it is your centerstand and not the
pegs, then try rotating the adjuster. It won't always be 180 degrees
from the current position, but there will always be two positions
that create the same chain tension, one rotating up, and one rotating
down. I would stay away from the rotating up mode.

>Thanks Guys,went right out and rotated it 180 and everything is fine now. I
>love this list.

- --
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://members.cox.net/aestheticdesign
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned