[ST] Black one piece Aerostitch Roadcrafter suit for Sale

All black one piece Aerostitch Roadcrafter suit. Size 42.

I'm 5'10'' and 185lb; fits perfectly as-is and still has enough room for an
electice vest or fleece jacket. Just over 2 years old, lots of miles (45k)
in the saddle in all sorts of weather, but in good shape.

Reason for selling; fixed up my full leathers and find them more comfortable
on multi-day long-distance rides.

Three patches sewn onto the suit:

1. Small Union Jack
2. Triumph Sport Riders Association (http://www.tsra.cc/)
3. Triumph Logo (upside down black triangle).

Several tiny pin holes on grey pocket flap due to use of various rally pins;
does not effect waterproofing.

$400/obo (will split shipping costs, about $20 US).

Jay Levine
612.308.9424
levine98@xxxxxxxxxxx

BTW: If this post looks familar its is: I ran it ran last week, sold the
suit it to someone on the list. I am refunding his money however since the
suit doesn't fit him.