From: "Strizver, Chris L" <chris.l.strizver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ST] Tank Removal Procedures
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 08:16:24 -0700

Be very careful with the quick-disconnects on the fuel lines. The O-rings
are easily damaged, unless they've changed them since the last time I had to
mess with 'em. Inspect the O-rings for cracking and chipping. If your dealer
is nearby, I'd just get a couple of new ones from them beforehand, just in
case.

- -Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver