- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Be very careful with the quick-disconnects on the fuel lines. The
O-rings
are easily damaged, unless they've changed them since the last time I
had to
mess with 'em. Inspect the O-rings for cracking and chipping. If your
dealer
is nearby, I'd just get a couple of new ones from them beforehand, just
in
case.

- -Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver