From: Sean Baumann [mailto:seanbaumann@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 1:13 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] RS center stand instructions

Howdy,

I just purchased a used/new center stand for my RS, but I don't have any
instructions for the install.  Does anybody have a copy of the instructions
they could either scan or mail me (of course I would pay
postage).

I bought it to help make maintenance easier.  It didn't come with any kind
of handle to help make it easier to "lift" or whatever the bike on to the
center stand, am I missing a part?

thanks!
Sean

'00 Triumph Sprint RS