Re: [ST] Racetech Update

Maybe Peckster it's cause you live in CA where you don't have
potholes or frost heaved roads. I had mine at one point set at 2.5
turns and it would almost bounce off rippled road surfaces.. I can
guarantee if you rode on East Coast back roads you wouldn't be at 3
turns too long.. unless of course you weight over 300 lbs then it's a
matter of over coming the extra weight :-) But I do agree that if I
used the ST on the relative smoothness of a track I'd increase the
turns on the emmulators .