From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Cunningham Andrew
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 6:41 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] New owner!

Welcome Arn!

> I just purchased a barely used 2000 Sprint RS yesterday,
> lucifer orange, and decided to join the list and say hi!

Congratulations on choosing the "correct" Sprint.  I've also got a
lucifer orange RS, complete with belly pan and hugger.

> What grade gas should I use with the bike?  What kind of oil?
>  Any specific tips?  Any other good resources?

No idea what things are like in the US, but here in Europe (Sweden) you
should use 95RON unleaded.  As for oil you want fully synthetic stuff,
although it doesn't have to be Mobil1.  If you check
http://www.triumphnet.com you'll find some info about oil in the FAQ.
You can also do a search in the mailing list archives and will find lots
of previous discussions about oil (it's an often re-visited subject on
the list).

Triumphnet is just about the best resource on the net for decent
(reliable) Sprint info and you will find pretty much all the links you
will ever need there.

HTH

Andy