[ST] New file uploaded

Michael Young has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
This is the clip plate from the Garmin mount. The donor mount kit is a $32 accessory, truly an extravagently inefficient way to buy a ten-cent chunk of GRP. It\'s simply stuck to the stem plate with the (supplied) double sided tape. I used half the temporary mount tape, trimmed to the outline of the mounting clip.

The temporary tape maintains the illusion that I can pry the clip off if I should ever want to use the GPS in the cage again. We\'ll see how it holds up to UV and rain, but so far, it\'s holding just fine. I still have the other half of the mounting tape if I ever take it off and want to remount it.

URL :-
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/118-1837_IMG.JPG
File size = 98413
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload