[ST] JR Phoenix

Well, just needed to share my first riding impression with the Joe Rocket
Phoenix jacket.  I have been riding with my Joe Rocket Meteor 3.0 and have
been quite happy with it, until putting the Phoenix on.  Now, granted, they
are 2 completely different jackets with different purposes, but the Phoenix
jacket has got to be the best piece of clothing I have ever worn while
riding a motorcycle.  It fits wonderfully and has extremely good mobility
on.

Just don't expect it to keep you at all warm if the weather turns a little
cool.  It does just as intended - provides exceptional air flow with some
protection while riding.  Highly recommend to anyone looking at buying
one!!!

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28