Re: [ST] New file uploaded

>Lex Offer has uploaded the following file for you to view
>
>Description :-
>Here\'s a picture of where the connecting rod on the number one cylinder,
>failed due to a manufacturing defect.  This is what the mechanic refered to
>as a \'catastrophic failure\'

Lex,

Looks similar to mine, 'cept my piston was "confetti" inside the cylinder.
Cases held up OK, con-rod stayed in the cylinder, thank God.

BTW, I was down six weeks waiting on parts, would have over 30K instead of
28K at 2 years.  Kay-sera-sera.  :]

Hang in Dude, I will all be worth it!

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx
xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Take the time to sing inside your helmet,
and dance on the footpegs, now and then"