Re: [ST] Speedo error.

Hi Lisa and Richard,

Yes, I have read the archives and it is unusual that my speedo reads low but
I have also verified my numbers with a handheld GPS so I do believe them, at
least within about 1 mph or so.  I also have a Sigma on my bicycle and it
reads low most of the time (at the speeds which I normally ride....under 25
mph or so) but I still appreciate the point you are making.

I have a 2000 RS ( with the Issue 10 tune which still rocks) with about 13000
miles (I know you have way more than that!) and have enjoyed almost every
mile except when I was battling the fuel sender and output shaft leaks.  They
were both fixed by my favorite mechanic (Me, although with warranty parts
from my incompetent local dealer) and since about 1500 miles the bike has
performed like a dream and exactly as I expected when I decided to buy it.

Thanks for your comment,

Randy in AZ