Re: [ST] Long distance subject continued

Hey Mike Benzon,

Before you give up on an otherwise wonderful machine, there is something
else to try.  I was fighting knee cramps and was planning on replacing the
vertically offset stock footpegs with something straight to gain about an
inch more legroom until I came across an idea posted on this list:

If you simply remove the rubber footpeg cover (just two screws each), you
will gain about 1/2 inch of legroom.  It doesn't sound like much, but it
can make a world of difference for your knees.

Try it, you'll like it,
Jeff Munsey
'99 ST in OR, USA