Re: [ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #263

Everyone, I appreciate all the response to my problem with the ST. I would
like to answer some of the questions and respond to some of the other points
raised.
Long ago I removed the rubber pads on my foot pegs. It did help but the
problem continues beyond my level of tolerance.
There are a number of changes I could make to the bike to make it more
comfortable, but why change the bike, why not find the bike that fits? Some
very good information was presented about the BMW RT's and now I am more
considering a Trophy, which I originally wanted and have been thinking
about.
It is my deep hope that the new Trophy coming will have the following items.
1. The Sprint's motor (Fuel Injection).
2. The Sprint's suspension (Single sided swing arm, almost a sure thing with
shaft drive).
3. Shaft drive.
4. ABS linked braking (ala BMW 1150 RT).
5. Triumph's character.
6. Tornado RED.
7. My hard bags will fit, so I can keep them and transfer them to the new
bike.
8. And I can sit straight up and my legs will have much less bend.

If Triumph can come up with this bike, I buy it and keep it until the wheels
fall off it.
Mike Benzon
Burney CA