[ST] Head air flow

Well, I have been riding the St to work every nice day we get.  Anyway,
yesterday was about the best day yet.  It was about 60 degrees out, slight
breeze, and the sun was warm.  Anyway, I was heading home from work on the
interstate.  I was tucked in behind the ZG DB windscreen and noticed a very
nice effect.  Now, I am 6' tall and when I get tucked in like that, the top
of my helmet continues the flow of air from the DB.  I have a Shoei XS-P II
helmet and the air flow goes right to the top air vent and blows cool air on
my head.

VERY NICE!!!!

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx