[ST] Helmate Shopping

Evening Mike and All,

I too have been in the market for a helmet.  Listened to the Arai vs. Shoei
head shape debate, and went out and tried some on today.  I must have visited
most of the bike shops in New Hampshire (really an excuse for a ride of
course, all the helmets are the same) on this beautiful sunny day.  I bought
a RF-900, not the Suzuki, but the Shoei.  It fits my head very well, but
isn't as quiet as I expected.  It cuts out the whistling and general noise,
so no hearing problems after many more miles.  Another bonus is that it is
very, very smooth, no buffeting, and I never thought that I had any
buffeting.  Those little fins really do work.  The only problem is that it
produces a low frequency rumble. I can't really explain it because it isn't a
typical wind noise.  I guess it doesn't bother me, but I'm just mentioning it
to fill you in.

Overall, I'll give the RF-900 two thumbs up.  Not bad for $330US.

PS - any one on the list selling a Yellow RS in Concord, NH?  Nice bike.
Must be selling it to get the ST, right?

Sean
'01 Sprint ST BRG
'98 XR400 w/ lights