Re: [ST] Replys and other stuff.

> <snip> humans of both sexes), could we make more extensive
> > use of the delete key when replying to messages?

> What you need to do is sit down and write a digest reader
> that breaks things back out into messages, and possibly
> organize it back into conversations.

. . . or switch to email mode, create a separate folder for ST
messages & a message rule to direct them there.  Then you can
display them as you wish, read them at your leisure & delete
messages which aren't of interest.

Of course it would be nice if the senders would take an extra
minute & . . .  Naw, that'll never happen.  NEVER MIND!

- -Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST
"NO Dawg"