Re: Triumph Rules! (was)Re: [ST] Looking for brake rotors

On Sat, 11 May 2002 19:55:20 -0700, STeve Duncan <xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>For those interested, please refer to the MCN survey,
>coupla months back. TRIUMPH had the highest consumer
> rating of ANY motorcycle!  Better than BMW, Honda,
> Ducati, anyone!
>
>Go figure.
>
>And this is coming from a guy who managed to blow
>up an ST.  And I STILL would not own any other bike.
>And I've owned 11 different bikes in the last 30+
> years.
>
>I love my ST.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm planning on keeping my Sprint until
it collapses into a pile of metal shavings in my garage. It's the best
bike I've ever owned, and one I'm not willing to part with.