RE: [ST] Rear Preload- Factory Setting

Congrats on the new ride. I just checked my preload yesterday before my
first spirited run. I believe the manual gives the measurements in "turns",
not "clicks". This is important because one click = 1/2 turn. I suppose if
you did the measurements, you know where its set; I've never gotten around
to that. But you may want to recheck just to be sure.

- -Snow Dawg

But being as anal as I am I decided to crank it
> all the way in then come back out 8 clicks just to be certain of where I
> was. I started turning in and 22, yes, 22 clicks later it finally was
> fully in. I then backed it out 8 clicks and the measurements are now in
> line with where they shuold be. >    http://www.TriumphNet.com/st for ST,
RS and Mailing List info