Re: [ST] Skyking Frame Sliders Comments

>From: "Cameron" <camckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>You do know that it is not up to SkyKing to determine what size threads are
>to be used, right?

I sometimes wonder how you manage to breath.

>They have to provide a mating male threaded shank that
>matches the female thread that Triumph already has on the bike.  Unless YOU
>retap the hole on the bike, you are unable to change the thread.

Try this: Instead of retapping the hole or asking Triumph to change their
specs, why not expect the aftermarket supplier to provide a threaded bolt of
equal or greater quality than the original equipment?  After all, we are
talking about the bolts that hold your engine to the frame, which for me at
least, is pretty damn important.

Peckham