Re: [ST] Skyking Frame Sliders Comments

>From: "Sean Baumann" <seanbaumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I didn't think about that when I installed my sliders.  What is the torque
>setting supposed to be?

I do not have the literature in front of me right now, but my recollection
is that it is fairly hefty.  High quality fine-threaded bolts are the way to
go when you are applying precise, presumably high, torque loads, and that is
why Triumph decided to use them.  The Skyking bolt looks like it came from
Homeboy Depot(TM). The Triumph bolt would pass Federal Aviation regs.

>--
Peckham