Re: [ST] Skyking Frame Sliders Comments

>Have you considered talking directly with John King?  He seems very
>responsive to his customers? comments.  His products also see very well
>thought-out.  He might have a valid reason for choosing the mounting
>hardware that he did.  And he usually posts his responses here.

We called the company while installing the sliders because the bolt quality
was so different than the oem.  They said it was not problem, just torque
the hell out of it.

I suspect he used the mounting hardware he did based on costs.  The Triumph
bolts are expensive, and for good reason.

BTW, I am not picking on John.  I am merely pointing out that I think part
of the frame slider is not up to par.  The design and the rest of the slider
is excellent. And I would gladly pay $20 more to have real bolts.

>--
Peckham