re:[ST] Skyking Frame Sliders Comments

Hi,

I just had an opportunity to review your commnents and thank you very much
for positive words on the design and instructions. We want all of you to be
a life long customer. We are very proud of the design and glad to offer in
made American product that is significantly less costly than the German
sliders. With regard to your torque comments.....Triumph uses a M12 torx
bolt with a 1.25p thread but if you take a closer look it is actually
smaller dia in the unthreaded portion. Skykingproducts.com item 17 frame
sliders utilize the same M12 size but a stud is used which is rated 120,000
PSI tensile strength. The item 17 M12 stud uses a standard pitch for an M12
which is 1.75. The standard torque setting for an M12 anything between 45
and 62 pounds. The design of the frame and engine boss used on the Triumph
ST has multiple points and is not truly load bearing like that of a M10 foot
long two stud design used on bikes such as Ducati or RC51. Also, Ducati
recommneds 45 pounds of torque. Skykingproducts.com also supports race teams
in US, England and Canada that use our sliders using a smaller M10 bolt that
is threaded into a aluminum with 20 pounds of torque (Suzuki,Yamaha and
TT600). We have had get offs at speed at Daytona Speedway this year and the
sliders did their job. I hope this is of some help to help clarify your
comments. If there are any volunteers that want to pitch their ST down at
speed we will be happy to supply the sliders at no charge :) If we can be of
any further assistance we can be reached via internet or phone.

Best Regards,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com

PS: We will be "working" the weekend with the RAT "Baja Raid" so we may not
get to respond until next Tuesday when we return. I hope to meet some of you
there!