Re: [ST] ST Comparison

I don't think you need to compare it to another triple but just with similar
bikes, the 3 others are very much race bikes for the road while the Daytona
was always intended as a road bike. The Benelli will have to be much better
than their race bike or the Triumph shouldn't have much to worry about.
Ashley