Re: [ST] Riding the new T5s

Mike Ciebien at www.rockymtnmoto.com wrote:

>If you want to ride the new T5s, there are two spots left on our May 26th
>RAT Ride in the Rockies (7days, 8nights) We'll have extra demo bikes for
>everyone to try and Robert Smith is bringing along one of his classic
>bikes.
>Ride one of our bikes or bring your own (less expensive), either way
>everyone will get a chance to try the different machines. Email for a Last
>Minute Prices. Its a great way to spend some serious time on the new
>Triumphs on some of the best and most scenic roads anywhwere.

He forgot to mention the special bonus of meeting Scotty Dawg and China Dawg
- - we'll be there too!  I've been trying to make time for this trip for two
years and finally we're off on Friday to wobble around the Rockies on a
Tigger, whoopee!  Any other Dawgs want to come out and play?

Neil
Just wondering if I'll get a free beer for repeating his shameless plug ;-)