Re: [ST] Seats and screen

"Ralf St.Clair" wrote:

> Hi folks,
> [...]
> 2. The turbulence from the stock RS screen hits me at neck level. Any
> recommendations regarding a slightly higher screen, or even a lower
> one? I don't mind windblast on my shoulders (to help keep my body up)
> but it's a bit of a pain where it is (I'm 6'4", by the way).

i bought a zeroGravity touring screen for my rs. i'm 6'2" with a
long waist, and sit bolt-upright, so i was getting a lot of
windblast.
the zg touring screen does a great job of smoothing out the air that
does hit me mid-helmet.

i ordered it from their website, http://www.zerogravityracing.com
(?),
had it in a couple weeks, and it took maybe 10 minutes to install.

some kind soul here on the list put together a fantastic photo
comparison of the windscreen offerings for the st, most of which
are available for the rs. that was going to make it onto the
triumphnet site i thought, but i don't remember if it ever did,
since i had already changed mine out, and didn't need the info.

sorry, don't know about the seat compatability. - al.
- --
       /\ _
      /  \ \    al bailey
     / /_ \ \ _  415.448.crud