Re: [ST] Arkansas Report

Oh, a report.  Well I haven't organized anything.  But the roads were great,
after the typhoon we all rode thru to get to Bull Shoals on Friday.  STeve's
local contact Charlie gave us a wonderful 200 mile loop that we followed,
mostly.  Yes wrong way STeve struck again, but only twice.  The alternate
route we took looked to be just as good as the planned one so no loss.  We
had a great even pace the whole day, no one seemed to be riding over their
head, even the squirrel that committed suicide on STeve's front tire didn't
really upset the day.  341 was a highlight of day.  Those who attended the
unofficial 1st TSRA Rallye would recognize where we ate lunch Sat.  The
Cliff House.  The view was every bit as spectacular as I remember it, course
I didn't take any pictures with my neato keen digital camera, gotta work on
that.   After lunch we rode to the other side of the view.  Much Tarantula
was consumed and many tires were kicked Fri and Sat nights.  Tough rider
award goes to Cynthia, who rode with Dennis from Memphis on her 250 Rebel,
in the rain, with only a months riding experience.  With nary a complaint,
as the story went.  What a trooper.  I wouldn't be suprised to see a Speed 4
in that ladies future.  I came back to St Louis via Kansas City on Sunday
thru a nice scenic ride.  Saw a lot of bikes around Branson, there was some
AMA road rally going on there last weekend.  I also saw a lot of bikes on
trailers, including the HD Ultra on the front of a car hauler, that was also
carrying a PT Cruiser, behind a RV bus.  Some people just don't get it I
think.  I got new leathers now(WOO HOO) picked them up at my parents house,
as they procured them for me, with my credit card # of course.  I also
burned a rear tire to the wearbars in 3600 miles(bummer).  Overall it was a
great time, and I look forward to doing something like that again.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Where's the report???

How were the roads??