From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ralf
St.Clair
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 9:58 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Seats and screen

Hi folks,

A couple of quick questions for all you experienced folks out there!

1. Do the RS and the ST take the same seat-- that is, will an ST
corbin fit the RS?

2. The turbulence from the stock RS screen hits me at neck level. Any
recommendations regarding a slightly higher screen, or even a lower
one? I don't mind windblast on my shoulders (to help keep my body up)
but it's a bit of a pain where it is (I'm 6'4", by the way).

Thanks!

Take care,

Ralf

*