Re: [ST] Update on eternally ailing ST

I'd try Sharer Cycle outside of Verona. Their mechanics seem to now their
stuff. Sharer himself is a restorer of old Triumphs.
I bought my Trophy from Team triumph. But, I got most of my work done at
Sharer. It took Team Triumph a month and a half to find and replace a bad
coil and replace some fairing parts damaged in a slow lowsider (another
story) and they still missed the fact that I had a fuel starvation problem.
It was a mechanic at Sharers who told me to check the over flow valve in the
gas cap. And that ended up being the problem.