From: Charlie McCullough [mailto:charliem90@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: den 24 maj 2002 20:29
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] A swede on the TSRA eastern ralley - route suggestion

Just to note...........if you're set on the Buell - have fun.

But......there is a Triumph dealer in Atlanta (Woodstock, GA actually)
that rents Sprints by the weekend/week/etc. Dealer name is MotoBritalia
(other Atlanta folks can confirm name). Manager there is named Drew.

And its a marvelous ride from Georgia to Virginia/W.Virginia - The
BlueRidge Parkway - one o' the great m/c roads of the world........

Can dig you up telephone/address of dealer if you're interested.

Charlie McCullough
tz250 WERA#90
Lottsa Ducs
Triumph ST (red)