[ST] Good News Finally

I get to pick up my ST tonight.

This is a good thing as I begin a weeks vacation today and would have been very
 (read Pi$$ed off) disappointed if I had not had the bike.

I couldn't really make any plans because I didn't know if it would ever be
finished which is actually ok.  I will spend tomorrow & Sunday dragging out &
packing up all the camping gear & then on Monday I'll take off in whatever
direction feels good.  Ride for 4 days then turn around & come back. One of the
great all time ways to enjoy the sport (for me anyway)

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Steve Bergman

01 Sprint ST