[ST] soft luggage.

I have the Triumph soft luggage on my ST. But I was up to RKA the other day
and they are now making
soft luggage to fit the Truimphs both ST and RS and probably most other
models too.  They look real good. They come with rain covers also.  No
outside pockets like the triumph bags but they have an inside support strap
system which makes the bag retain its shape. My only complainst about the
triumph bags is the tend to sag after a while.

http://www.rka-luggage.com/pages/09sadbag/saddle.html