RE: [ST] Pappy's Run in CT

OH it gets better, a helmetless pillion died this year.  Makes ya wonder
sometimes.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Let me get this right....

A large group of bikers get together to celebrate not having a helmet law,
and honor the man responsible for it? How noble. I won't be going however,
as I will not be feeling welcome by wearing my Arai helmet. As I do anytime,
any place I ride whether there's a helmet law or not. I saw a helmet in one
photo of a kid who appeared to be looing for the exit, and one on the
handlebar of the Boss Hoss.

Sorry, I can't make it. Send my regards.