RE: [ST] Re: Ear Plugs, WES

How did you get molded for custom ear plugs over the internet?  Val

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Wes
Kendall
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 10:01 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Re: Ear Plugs

  Sorry for the late response.  I rode the RS to Tucson to visit the
folks last weekend, and am still getting caught up with my E mail.

  I bought a pair of custom fit earplugs at a MC swap meet about a year
ago, and they are still in fine shape.  They are from EarPlugs USA in
Mission Viejo, Calif.  You can reach them on the web at:

<usaearlpug@xxxxxxx>

  They cost me $35, and are worth every penny.  I would highly reccomend
them.  BTW, California Vehicle Code prohibits the use of earplugs while
operating a motor vehicle, but there is an ecxception for custom fit
ones.  Although I have never known anyone to receive a citation for
using the foam type, it is nice to have the peace of mind, as well as
the comfort.

Wes Kendall

2001 RS

*