RE: [ST] Pappy's Run in CT

- --- TrumpST@xxxxxxx wrote:
> OH it gets better, a helmetless pillion died this
> year.  Makes ya wonder sometimes.

So no one wearing a helmet ever dies?

> Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
> << I won't be going however, as I will not be
feeling
> welcome by wearing my Arai helmet.

Sound like you have pre-judged this group.  I believe
they are against oppressive laws, not helmets.

> As I do anytime,
> any place I ride whether there's a helmet law or
> not.

So you have a choice, and you choose to wear a helmet.
 Good for you.  I wear one too.  A full-face Shoei 95%
of the time (an open-face Arai the rest of the time).
Even when I rode in Ohio where there are no helmet
laws.

We need better protective gear.  Everyone should wear
every bit of armor and leather they can afford.  But I
don't think we need more laws to protect us from
ourselves.

Rich