Re: [ST] Seats (again)

>My understanding is the only way to get a quality job done the first
>time is to actually go to Corbin with your bike and have them do it
>while you are there.

Since I used to live an hour or so away from them, that was the way I
had always dealt with them. I never had any quality problems with
them either, but after I've heard so many problems lately, I'd be
looking elsewhere, especially now that they are 7 hours away from me.
- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643