Re: [ST] ST Oil Level

On mine, the level was just below the upper mark of the sight glass for a
year without problems, including hard road days. But when I went for a track
day, it started to overflow down the tubes, necessitating draining 100-200
ml of oil to half way or slightly below mark. It seems that just below the
top mark was too high for the the extra heat/pressure during a track day.
Barry
01 BRG ST

> Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:37:49 +0100
> From: "Dave Sillence" <davesillence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [ST] ST Oil Level
>
> Any Sprint ST owners out there that have noticed that their bikes are
> sensitive to a particular level of oil? (e.g. through the site window)
mine