[ST] re: Pappy's Run and Economics

ARRRGHGHGHGGHGHGHGHHGGHGHGHGHG!!!!

"I'd disagree that its a few extra bucks out of my pocket. If I'm driving my cage and am at fault in an accident with a motorcyclist who was not wearing a helmet, I'm going to be liable for an exponentially larger $$ amount of injuries than if the biker were enjoying his freedom responsibly."

Let me get this straight:  You believe that it is a good thing to restrict the freedoms of another person because when YOU SCREW UP, his freedom is going to cost you more?  Why don't you just make sure that you don't hit any helmetless motorcyclists?!  Hell, be a mensch while you're in your cage and refrain from hitting the one's who are wearing helmets too!